Friday, June 26, 2009

In response to Kimberly's P-90x poem

Okay, so I guess it is my turn to write a poem and post it.  Totally embarrassing but here goes:


 


Even though my pants are a size four

I’m flabby all over especially my core


So thanks to my sisters for sending the tapes

I guess I should put down the crapes


I am so looking forward to getting tone

I know I must focus and get in the zone


But something prevents me for nine months at least

Yes, a nephew or maybe a niece!


I’m sure this must come as a bit of a shock

For me too, my whole world will soon rock!


You are probably wondering about our trip

I assure you that our plans will not flip


So soon I will see you with my tiny bump

I’ll probably be tired and in a bit of a slump


I really am pregnant, I promise it’s true 

For in the mornings my face turns blue


So the P-90x tapes I eventually will use

for postpartom pounds I know I should loose




Here is just some more evidence that I must be expecting.  Ha ha ha.  This is a joke mostly intended for my brother-in-law, who made a similar picture of me holding a huge tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream when we announced that we were pregnant with Gavin.  So I beat him to it this time...

9 comments:

Richard and Jeannie Griffin said...

Yea another beautiful grandchild can't wait. The most awesome parents in the world are pregnant again exciting news for all. Thanks for sharing we are so happy for you.

Grandma & grandpa Griffin

Richard and Jeannie Griffin said...

By the way great poem you are so talented along with your other sisters with you poem writings.

Jeannie

Pamela said...

WOW OH WOW OH WOW! Yippie! At first I was so stunned because I was enjoying your poem so much, and then, BAM! I was just getting to the last verse when you called...Wonderful photo of you and whats his name. You make a nice couple...[You and Ben and Jerry's ice cream that is.. tee hee.]Okay, I will make an effort on a poem for it is my turn. I think you have just inspired me...hee hee. Congrads to all. Your due date is my dad's birthday so that's kinda cool too. So glad the trip is still on. No kayaking or four-wheeling for you though! A soft chair and a fishing pole for you. Love ya. We couldn't be more thrilled!

Pamela said...

Shhh. Don't let Kailey Girl know I said the word pole...She's pumped up enough!

Darci said...

AMAZING EXCITING THRILLING AND SHOCKING!!! I love that you posted your wonderful news of your pregnancy on your blog!!! And love the poem, so cute and clever! Sooooooo happy for you and Justin! Please tell him congrats for me! And what do I say about that Kailey Girl?! She is fabulous!!! How precious is she?! I love her confidence and how she loves life! I hope she always keeps that zest for life! Just love her!

Barbara Wiser said...

What a cute poem...not bad I must say...Congratulations to you and Justin. Your darling family just keeps getting cuter and cuter with each baby :)

Hugs,
Barbara

Molly Koch said...

congrats you guys! so exciting!! hope you don't feel too yucky :)

Amanda said...

Congrats Cuz!! That is exciting.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Super exciting for you guys! I am so happy that you will be pregnant in the winter months. I have to say it beats the third trimester in July and August... Congrats! Fun to read your blog and keep in touch with you guys!