Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is what I am most thankful for...
I tried to get a picture of Gavin without the hat, but he was not too happy about that. I think "thankful for my hat" should be listed as #4 on his shirt.
It looks like Kailey is most thankful for flowers. She just can't help herself.
Here are a few pics of the kids enjoying their turkey feast.
Gavin has mashed potatoes all over his face and hair. Hmmm, maybe even his eyelashes. ;)
Happy Turkey Day everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too. Now it's time to put up the tree!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Wonderful pictures Sis! I loved the shirts you guys made! Yes, Kailey with her flowers...this is how I picture her in my mind! Jakers is sooo grown up! I love your comment about Gavin's hat! LOL! Where did you find this song for your blog? It's perfect! Love and miss you all, Muver

Kimberly said...

Those are some great pictures! Kailey cracks me up with her love of flowers, she's so precious. And Gavin with mashed potatoes is so funny. I can't believe you trusted him with them again! tee hee. And Jake really is growing up into a little man. So cute. Looks like you guys had a very thankful thanksgiving. Thanks for updating!!

Darci said...

Gobble gobble! Love these pics! To echo Giz's comment I too am grateful that you have posted more pics of your kids! Those shirts are too cute! They look so adorable in them I could just "gobble" them up! tee hee Thanks for posting! Love you!