Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby Ashlyn in 3D

Jake and Kailey's school had a fund raiser where you could bid on baskets and gift certificates. I was the only one that bid on the 3D ultasound for $50. I think it was well worth it considering that it normally costs $150. In fact, I would pay the full amount to have this done again (if we have another child). It is absolutely amazing. You can already tell that she looks so much like Kailey. Now we are even more anxious to hold her and kiss that face.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow, that is pretty amazing to see. I bet you're excited to hold her finally. What a neat thing to be able to do and see. McKell and Caleb were watching with me and I told them that it was a baby in their aunt Cortney's tummy. McKell then started saying "baby!" and came up and gave me a hug! Thanks for sharing that little miracle and I can't wait to meet her in person soon! Can ya believe just how soon!! tee hee. Love ya.

Darci said...

Wow, that is AMAZING! And she does look like Kailey Girl! You must be that much more excited...and I couldn't help but think if she was uncomfortable??? Are YOU?! Tee hee Thank you so much for sharing that with us! Yahoo for Ashlyn! Love you guys! And way to beat me to changing your background to a Christmas theme: it's on my to do list today! ;o)