Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If anyone knows Kailey, they know that she loves to draw. She is always drawing and taking her pics to friends at school. Here is just a sample...

BTW, this picture makes me think of this song: "you wear a disguise to look like human guys, but you're not a man you're a chicken boo." (inside joke for my sisters)
I had to post this for my Mom. When she was here visiting, Kailey asked her to draw a dog. So now ever since, Kailey tries to immitate how my Mom drew that dog. So cute!

A mommy pig and her piglets.
I bet colton and Gripp will get a kick out of this one.

This picture reminds me of how she said, "I can't wait for Papa Mott to come so we can talk about horses! We both love horses."

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm impressed! She sure has got talent. And is that song from the Animaniacs? I can sing it in tune and I'm pretty sure that's where it's from. I haven't thought about that in a long time! Ha! Ha! I love all the great pictures she's drawn, what an artist!

Pamela said...

I am so impressed! She is truly gifted. There is no doubt that she has the "eye"! I love the dog! She was really serious. I wish I had taken more time. I recognised the dog immediately. All of her art work is excellent. I am so pleased with her talent. It will bring her much joy. I'll show Papa Mott your post as soon as he gets to the motel. He'll be so tickled, not to mention encouraged. Give the man any excuse to talk about horses and his day is happy.I'm thrilled that Kailey Girl shares his enthusiasm. I hope her love for drawing continues. What a doll she is. She sure enjoys and embraces life. You two are great parents. {don't tell Justin I said so...tee hee} Love to all, Muver

Darci said...

Ditto on being impressed with Kaiely Girl!!! She certainly draws better than her Aunt Darci! Not sure that's sayin' much though! And I miss the Animaniacs!!! So funny!

Pamela said...

Well sister pooh....hope you're ready for a horse farm. I showed Papa this post and Kailey Girl will have a horse by next week. He knows exactly what kind to get her. Don't worry...I'll keep him in check. You'd better get used to animals...snakes, dogs, horses, {monkeys} and no telling what else! Good luck sweetheart! Being a grandparent is WONDERFUL! Thank you!