Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A visit with my sister

I honestly have to say I have never seen such stunning blue eyes on anybody besides my niece McKell. I could just take pics of her all day...except I know she has better things to do. She is such a busy little "chippette." Sorry Kimberly, but that's honestly what I think of when I see her. She looks like a little animated chippette from Alvin and the chipmunks. She is so cute!


I'm sorry that we never had a chance to have a real photo shoot since I got we got sick with strep throat and had to leave early, but here are a few pics that I snapped one evening.
The swing in the background make this look like a hospital bed picture. lol.
I miss this little angel face...
I miss my spending time with my Mom and having her be able to love on my kids too. We had a great time at Lagoon. It was a long trip that I took by myself with the 4 kids, but worth the memories.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks again for coming! And for all the work that you had to put in too. It was great having you here and just letting our kids play together and have fun. I'm still sorry you got so sick. Those pictures are priceless though and I'm glad you were able to take the few that you did. I really think you've got a special talent when it comes to taking pictures. It was so great to meet Ashlynn "the soul reader". She's just too precious and happy. Thanks again and I love and miss you all!!

Darci said...

"Alvin & Chipmunk girls?!" That's what Colton asks for when he wants to watch that movie: and I must agree that she does resemble a cute little chipette! She is adorable! You took such great pics, once again! :) So sorry to hear that you guys got sick...it seems like it's a standard for someone to get sick with each trip! :( It never fails! Glad to hear that you are better though! And I love the festive outfits your kids are wearing for the 4th! So so so cute! Looks like you all had so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Pamela said...

So darling and I can't stop crying....I remember how it feels to love on him and the others. We had such a good time. Thanks for making the long trip. Love y0u all so much! McKell does have beautiful eyes.