Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Believe in Fairies

We had such a great time spending this past week up at my in-law's cabin. While we were there, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful mushrooms and moss...
butterflies, and flowers. It reminded me so much of a place where you could capture a fairy...

Sure enough, I caught one!
and I think I will keep her forever...

Don't you just love this outfit?!

Sorry, lots and LOTS of pictures!


cleavage shot. "Oh dang!"


She still sucks on that thumb. I think it is so cute!







Also while we were there, Jake (with help from dad and grandpa) caught a tree frog and another lizard! We had to let them go though. We are running out of room for reptiles. ;)
He had fun trying to catch a fish, but no such luck. Maybe next time.
Kailey tried too.
Daddy and Kailey...
Gavin had the best time picking up rocks and throwing them into the water. Hmmm, I wonder why we couldn't catch any fish..
He was so cute, every time he would throw one in he would clap and cheer for himself...
I told him not to go in water to get the rocks anymore...
I guess that hurt his tender feelings. Here he is pouting to Grandpa...
I really enjoyed taking pics of brightly colored mushrooms.
I had to get one more picture of this baby before we left. Justin was a good sport to help me take this picture. He didn't want to at first. He figured I would just tell him that he did something wrong. Ha, imagine that! I think he might be encouraged now since he did such a great job.

2 comments:

Darci said...

Those are such great pictures! And she has me believing in fairies too! What a cutie pie! All of those kids are too cute. I love pouty Gavin...he is so sweet! Thanks for sharing all of those wonderful pics, sure looks like you all had a great time! Love you guys!

Kimberly said...

I definately believe in fairies!! She's so cute, I totally miss her huge smile! And those chubby rolls on her legs too! So precious!! And of course Jake had to catch any reptiles that were there. Love the picture of Gavin pouting to Grandpa, so cute! Looks like you all had a blast and yes, I'll call you soon to catch up.