Monday, August 16, 2010

Yeah for Gavin!

Looks like we will be shopping for big boy undies tomorrow for Gavin. Jake and Kailey also think we need to throw a potty party. Thanks for setting the standard Darci. ;) I guess I should find out how you made your poop cupcakes.


We also have another little stinker hanging out around our house...GREAT! Jake and Kailey had left bird seed out and apparently, skunks like bird seed. I guess I will be cleaning the patio in the morning and hopefully I won't get sprayed.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats to Gavin on being such a big boy! And I love the way you captured such a specail accomplishment. No pictures of poop like we've had to take for Caleb (thankfully though no one else has had to see those!) I love the one of his feet hanging, so cute! And yikes about the skunk! Seriously that's scary! Good luck getting rid of that stinker!

Darci said...

Way to go Gavin!!!! That is awesome! And yea for potty parties! They are so fun and I'm sure you could come up with an awesome cake too! And huh about the skunk?! That stinks for sure! (Such a poor pun.) Good luck with that one dude...and looks like I have some catching up to do on your blog, so onward I go!

Pamela said...

This is just too funny! I can't stop laughing...Plus I'm sooooo thrilled for my Gavin! How I love that boy! Your pics capture the special moment in just the right way. I miss you all....it's time for a visit I think. Hopefully soon. I loveadore you all, Muver