Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pure cuteness!

I can't believe that Gavin's Lighting McQueen balloon from his birthday is still staying afloat after 6 weeks! I have gotten so tired of looking at the thing, that I finally got some scissors the other day (while Gavin wasn't looking)...then, as I was about to kill the balloon, I noticed out of the corner of my eye how excited Ashlyn got all of the sudden as she saw me holding it. So, I decided to let her have one last chance to hold it...


and love it...
and make friends with it...


and play peek-a-boo with it...
Great! Now how am I suppose to get rid of it?! I'm not that heartless. Shoot, after this one dies I'll probably even run to the party store to order her another BFF. Guess I better get use to balloons floating all around the house. ;)



5 comments:

Kyle & Brit said...

Ahh, that is so adorable. She is precious, I miss her!

Kimberly said...

She's so cute!! How could you ever deny her sweet smile anything! I'm impressed with that balloon and I think it's well worth the money if it lasts that long and makes your kids that happy!

Richard and Jeannie Griffin said...

How cute!! Those photos are just adorable! How could you cut up that balloon now? Love that little girl.

sista # 2 said...

Hey -you could get away with one cheap birthday shopping trip....just a new balloon ;) soooo cute

Darci said...

She is adorable! I know, I'm blogging again! Can't wait to see all of your posts and how cute your kids are! Love you!