Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time for a photo shoot

I have been meaning to take Gavin's two year pics for over a month. Now with Christmas over, I was finally able to find the time to do it. The weather was great, kids out of school, and Dad and Jeannie were available to tag team it with me. It was lot of fun except for the part where I had chase after Gavin as he was getting too close to the busy street. Yeah, this photo shoot may have cost me pre-term labor and all, but I guess it was worth it. ;) Hope you enjoy...

















4 comments:

Darci said...

Those pics are adorable! Where were they taken? Love Kailey reading to her "friend". It looks like Gavin must be feeling better too! So glad to know that! Thanks for the post: and love Gavin's sweater too!

Kimberly said...

Those are some precious pictures. Gavin looks so old in them too. I love how Kailey just knows how to pose! And yes, I laughed at her reading picture too. So funny. I miss them all so much already. Where did you take the pictures? Next time we're down you'll have to take some pictures of my kids.

Pamela said...

Love the pics! Beautiful, just beautiful! I too, love Gavin's sweater and Kailey Girl posing with her "friend". Her hair is getting so long and thick. Jakers is so handsome but he needs to stop growing up! My heart can't take it! "They all looked like they're carved out of cream cheese!" Hug and kiss them all real tight for me...

Kyle & Brit said...

I love these, they are all so adorable!!