Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More pics of Ashlyn baby

Here are just a few more pics for you to enjoy of Ashlyn. Sorry if this makes you cry again Mom. I guess this is the next best thing to seeing her in person though, right?




I love this one. She is so cute when she tries to focus on something and it makes her go cross eyed. She found her hands a couple of times today and her feet also. That was really funny to watch when she found her toes. In this picture, she is probably looking at her hand and wondering what those mean nurses did to it. Poor thing has a big bruise from where they drew blood.

3 comments:

Darci said...

Way to blog when just having had a baby!!! I love seeing her pictures, she is just beautiful! I left a comment on the post before this one...she is an angel! Thanks for the pictures and updates! ( I hate it when they have to take blood from their teeny tiny little hands and feet!)

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Congratualtions Pierce Family.. she is so beautiful and precious. I love checking your blog. It is so fun to see how you guys are doing! Your kids are so cute! I still remember Jake as a tiny baby... time flies... and we are getting older!

Pamela said...

I'm crying and laughing! She does look like you! [expecially the cross-eyed one!]I can't express how I feel as I view this. Oh how I wish I was there to hold and love on her just like I did you! It is the next best thing to being there. Thank you for sharing! Keep posting...I should be off work early tomorrow so I'll have more time to view! Randy thinks Ashlyn is just beautiful, especially for a newborn. BIG hugs and kisses to all, Muver