Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm with the band

Peek-a-boo!

I see you!
Since school pictures didn't quite turn out this year...
and photography has been my creative outlet lately...
we decided to have a little fun with a few of his Dad's guitars. (btw, this guitar brings back memories from when his Dad I were dating.)
I'm surprised that Jake actually liked these shoes. I thought they were kinda fun.


This is Justin's first electric guitar that he got when he was 15. (ah, so sentimental)

Jake also had fun playing in his Grandma's sister's backyard. He found all kinds of old things to play with...









He even found a ladybug. Too bad it wasn't a lizard or a snake. ;)


Ladybugs are cool though.
I Love this picture...
Yeah, I think Gavin looks a quite a bit like Jake.



"where are the keys to this thing?"



They found that the best thing to play on though, was the tall twisty slide. They can't wait to go back! (without Mom's camera)
Later this month, I have to post Ashlyn's 9 month pics, Gavin's 3 year old pics...and then I hope to take a healthy break from blogging for the month of December. Won't that be nice?


2 comments:

Jeannie Spiker said...

Very nice photography Cortney you rock. Jake looks so cute with all the props you brought along and found at Bryce and Leta's house. Love the old motorcycle shots. Great job so fun to see you liking photography so much it has been my passion for many years. So happy to see others follow in my foot steps as I believe I was one of the few lady photographers in Mesa 32 years ago. Love it keep up the awesome work.
Jeannie

Kimberly said...

Wow, those are some great shots! I can't believe how grown up Jake is!! He's becoming quite the handsome man! Love all the guitars too, what great props. I too love the one with Gavin running in the background--just trying to keep up with older brother! You really are becoming quite the photographer.