Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"More gratitude give me"

click on the link:
In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

When I reflect upon the things that I am grateful for...it is humbling to me. I start to think of all the many things that I have been blessed with, such as my wonderful husband, kids, faith, house, freedom, health, beautiful earth, etc...and realize at the same time...that I should make a more conscience effort to be grateful in my heart every day of my life. I believe that if gratitude always had a place in my heart, then many character flaws would naturally subside. Yeah, I think it is that simple, yet overwhelmingly profound. I have so much to be grateful for and I just hope that I can always remember the importance of keeping gratitude always. "More use would I be."

2 comments:

Richard and Jeannie Griffin said...

Great post, Cortney. I too can't believe how many ways and times my life has been blessed. And this time of year, we reflect upon it, and at the top of the list is I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE NINE BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILDREN! I love everyone of my grandkids and know that each one is very special in their own unique way. I am equally grateful for my daughters and son-in-laws and for a wonderful wife. Live sometimes takes a lot of turns, but I am grateful that the Lord always knows the beginning to the end and what is really best for us. Thanks for the post to help us remember to always be thankful. Dad/Grandpa

Pamela said...

Beautiful words from you sweetheart. I enjoyed reading your precious thoughts. I'm grateful for you and your attitude. Thank you...you honor your Father in Heaven and the rest of us by your testimony and the way you live your life. I couldn't and won't ask for more than that! Hope to see you soon. All my love, Muver